Teach God’s word
We teach from the Bible, the inspired word of God, as the source of the truth for how we believe
Be God’s loving family
God’s love for us is unimaginable. We want to honor Him by loving each other so that people will know we are followers of Jesus.
Every believer is a minister with a ministry
Each of us is a vital part of God’s family. Collectively, we are called to use our gifts and talents in the service of others and God’s kingdom.
Be innovative in our ministry & relevant in our community
We want to be aware and sensitive to the culture of our community. We want to be innovative in our teaching and our ministries using music, drama, art, and multimedia to do all we can to reach people for Christ.
Be contagious in sharing Jesus Christ
We want to proactively tell stories of our changed lives because of our faith in Jesus Christ.
What we believe
We believe Jesus is the only Son of God, who came to earth as a man, died for our sins, and came back to life again. We believe all who in faith trust Him as their Lord and Savior to forgive their sins are part of the worldwide body of Christ.
For a more complete statement, including Bible verses, click here
- 1948 - Pastor Irvin Stonesifer and 30 people organized the church as an independent Pentecostal Church.
- 1963- The church was brought into affiliation with the Assemblies of God
- 1975-1979- Pastor Dan Jones served as lead pastor.
- 1979-2004- Pastor Malcom H. Van de Riet was called to be the lead pastor.
- 1988- property was purchased between Aylor Road and Interstate 81.
- February 1991- The first service was held in our new facilites.
- April 2004 - Pastor John Miller now currently serves as lead pastor of our church. We are blessed to have him and his family as leaders in our church.
Our current church building: